Your Money or Your Life - 7 Sessions
* Pre-Recorded Webinar Discussion Course
"Spirit and Money Version"
30ce's NTCB/FSHLB Renewals
PRINTABLE PDF STUDY GUIDE: You will receive immediately after your purchase an email from our course host Gumroad (odd name). It will contain a link or button to click on that will allow you to download a printable pdf set of Instructions (which will contain the Course Webinar Links), the Study Guide, and Step Samples.
Your Money or Your Life/YMOYL a best-selling book and study course by Vicki Robin & Joe Dominguez – a 9 Step Program for personally Re-Tooling your conscious activity with money leading to transformation, fulfillment, and purpose.
Expected Results of Applying the Tools:
- Beginning to Notice a Higher Quality of Life
- Start to Pay Off Debt and Build Savings
- Link your Deepest Values/Purpose with your Finances
- Reduced Expenses – an average of 20 Percent within 6 Months
- Learn to Create a Fulfilling & Sustainable Relationship with Money
- And so much more...
Step 1: Listen to the FREE Overview with the Author and Introduction by the Facilitator
- Authors Overview: https://www.bigmarker.com/thespirituallyspeakingcafe/Test-Conference
Step 2: Make your Payment of $59 to begin the 7 Session Pre-Recorded Webinar Discussion Course ANYTIME!
- Move through the course at your own pace. We recommend 1 Session Weekly.
- Participation Instructions and Printable Study Guide will be emailed to you!
Step 3: Obtain a copy of the Your Money or Your Life Book Online or borrow from the Library/Friend.
We Recommend One Pre-Recorded Session Weekly:
Session 1 - Convening and Getting Started
Session 2 - The Money Trap
Session 3 - What is Money
Session 4 - Knowing Where Your Money Goes
Session 5 - Fulfillment, Purpose, and Alignment
Session 6 - Making Life Energy Visible
BREAK - Practicing the Steps for 30 Days
Session 7 - Looking at Your Progress
Your YMOYL Coaching Facilitator - Randall Loop, LMT, LSH will be leading the course within the pre-recorded webinars. He is highly familiar with financial desperation. He went bankrupt in the recession of the late 1980s and he navigated several personal crises over the next few years. In 1997 he began to regain a measure of success at living his values, but until 2004 he remained just shy of his “Goldilocks Point”– as he calls it. During 2004 Randall discovered the YMOYL Study Group through Simply Living of Central Ohio and as a result of living the 9 simple awareness-building steps, he paid off nearly $20,000 in credit card debt, developed savings, and now owns a home/business combo in Merion Village/South Columbus. Since 2006 he has led study groups and coached individuals through the program.
Your Contact: Randall Loop, Instructor firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-496-4595
* Refunds are not issued once the course is purchased as you receive immediate access to all materials.