READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING!
CLICK on Subscribe to Complete the Application and Make your Payment!
We are an Independent Professional Association.
You are purchasing an Annual Membership with us. The Membership Fee will Renew Annually unless Cancelled by you. Maintaining your Membership assures your Professional Designation with us Remains Valid!
You will receive an email Receipt after your Payment is Approved from us via the Gumroad email server (odd name).
It way take up to 2 weeks for your Application to be Processed and Approved.
Benefits: Use SHM (Spiritual Healer Member) after your Name and your Study Program listed on your Certificate.
- Qualified to begin the Professional Spiritual Healer process.
- Healer Professional Practice Insurance Referrals.
- FREE Membership to the Spiritually Speaking Cafe' - Free CE'S Available
- FREE Facebook Group.
The International Spiritual Healer Professional Association (ISHPA) was founded in 2016.
ISHPA is a Spiritual Healer Professional Membership Association established to provide Professional Designations and Sevices to those in the Spiritual Healing Worldwide Communities - including but, not limited to Students, Interns, Practitioners, Specialists, Technicians, Coaches, Teachers of Spiritual Arts, Lightworkers, Energyworkers, Spiritualworkers, Clairvoyants, Psychics, Mediums, Ministers, Masters, etc.
ISHPA partners with several Approved Program who, Educate, Organize, Certify, License or Provide Services to Spiritual Healers.
ISHPA operates as a Certifying Agent, on behalf of some Approved Programs.
Our Mission & Purpose
ISHPA provides Professional Verification, Designations and Paths to Certification for Spiritual Healers Worldwide.
ISHPA assists those within the United States, Canada and other Countries to become Licensed Spiritual Healers.
ISHPA provides Approval Status to Spiritual Study Programs, Educators, Organizations and Service Providers.
ISHPA offers Resources and Referrals to our Spiritual Healer Members.
ISHPA promotes Spiritual Healer Standards of Practice and Codes of Ethics.
ISHPA informs our Members of changes regarding Spiritual Healing and Spiritual Care.
ISHPA provides avenues for Connection, Empowerment and Community Building.
ISHPA - Code of Standards and Ethics
Adopted Code of Standards and Ethics as of August 1, 2019
- I will obtain Spiritual Coaching, Counseling or Peer Advise as needed regarding concerns and for personal growth.
- I will remain aware of my own needs and vulnerabilities, never seeking to meet my personal needs through my clients.
- I will demonstrate unconditional acceptance toward all clients, regardless of their beliefs.
- I will refer clients to another professional who can provide appropriate service if I am unable to properly/legally assist them.
- I will maintain a Current Informed Consent Form and utilize it with every client prior to providing services.
- I will maintain appropriate Professional Liability and Malpractice Insurance.
- I will keep all client matters confidential unless hazardous for the client, another a person or by law must be disclosed.
- I will continue my personal and professional development by participating in Continuing Education regularly.
- I will support ISHPA mission and purpose to the best of my ability.